I was 15 when I first discovered Avon. Loved the lipsticks, eyeshadows, perfumes, bubble bath scents, and everything else each brochure hosted.
Now, a considerable amount of time since I was 15…I finally decided to join and become a representative. No one said being 61 meant to stop appreciating or dreaming about things. I’ve wanted to do this for so long…and I did. Why?
- online e-boutique now available for fans of Avon to order from
- no minimum orders for me to commit to
- if I want to do both face-to-face orders, online, or both, it’s up to me
- amazing products that I love and know customers will, as well
- reputable company for over 130 years
- I have to ability to earn some extra income. Depending how much work I put into it, more than just ‘some extra income’.
- For customers, they can now order online (across Canada), pay for it and recieve it at your doorstep by Canada Post.
Avon has been in business for over 130 years. One thing is for sure: it takes hard work, consistency, and dedication to achieve success, not only with Avon but with any venture you begin.
I’ll share my journey, campaign specials, and tips with everyone in blog posts. But for now, I’d like to share my Avon links:
TO PURCHASE AVON OR JOIN TO SELL AVON
Campaign 3 introduces the all new ESPIRA BOOST, energy you need to kick-start a better you.
Check out all the other products in Campaign 3 e-brochure.